Kentucky antomic dressage girth
- Door drukte kunnen leveringen vertraagd zijn
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Gratis testen via ons Test Center
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Kentucky Dressage Girth
Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse’s natural movement, the dressage girth offers both comfort and freedom. It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries. It features elastics on both ends to equalize pressure as well as a D-ring to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth. The elastics are very strong and stay firm as they are three double made. The Anatomic girth features a shock absorbing EVA protective inner.
The dressage girth is made out of artificial leather, making it 100% animal-friendly and easy to maintain.
- Anatomically shaped
- Elastics on both sides to equalizes pressure
- Strong and firm three double elastics
- Buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
- Shock absorbing EVA protective inner
- Artificial leather
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Available in black