Kentucky turnout rug heavy
Kentucky Turnout Rug Heavy
The Kentucky turnout rug has a 300 g fill. The outside fabric is made of 1680 Denier High Tenacity Polyester which makes the rug extremely strong, durable and dirt-repellent. The PU waterproof and breathable coating makes this rug resistant to all weather conditions.
The artificial rabbit skin lining (100% animal friendly) generates extra warmth because it creates tiny air pockets that trap and retain the body heat of the horse. It is also extremely comfortable and makes your horse’s coat shine. It helps prevent rubbing.
At the height of the chest, shoulders and neck the seams and edges are lined with artificial rabbit skin on the inside for extra comfort and to prevent rubbing.
The Turnout Rug All Weather features two classic front closures combined with a strong Velcro fastening, two surcingles and an elastic, detachable bungee tail cord with a plastic cover (for easy cleaning). The tail flap offers extra protection and warmth.
Because of the brown artificial leather piping and the artificial leather on the buckles this Turnout Rug All Weather has a very fancy look.
- Resistant to all weather conditions
- 300 gr filling
- 1680 Denier High Tenacity Polyester
- Artificial rabbit skin lining
- Extra warmth
- Helps prevent rubbing
- Seams and edges (at the height of chest and neck) lined with artificial rabbit skin
- Two front closures
- Two surcingles
- Elastic, detachable bungee tail cord with plastic cover
- Tail flap
- Hood available separately
- Artificial leather piping
- Machine washable at 30°, no dryer
- Colour: navy
|Outer fabric||Extremely durable|