DERMA GEL VETERINUS 100 ml
Derma gel is an isotonic hydrogel made of high-molecular-weight polymers that promotes wound healing. Derma gel ensures: bacteriostatic properties, moist environment, soothing effect, healing process enhancers, insect repellent feature and a protective layer (no secondary dressing or bandage required). The unrivaled efficacy of this combination reduces drastically the healing time by 60% leading to fewer product applications.
Derma gel remains unique and ahead of the rest in terms of extensive scientific research performed on 3-dimensional reconstructed skin models in order to assess its efficacy, the transcutaneous passage of pharmaceutical molecules, the cell viability rate, the absence of irritant/sensitizing effect on epithelial cells as well as the absence of mutagenicity and cytogenotoxicity, ensuring hair regrowth in the original color.
- Maintains a moist wound environment to prevent scab formation.
- Allows epithelial cells to migrate across the wound, multiply exponantially and enhance healing.
- Encourages wounds to heal from the sides as well as the bottom; increasing wound contraction rate.
- Allows for production of new epithelial cells that minimizes scarring and avoids hair discoloration.
- Does not harm the wound.
- Does not contain any mutagenic agents or steroids.
- Provides thermal insulation and a bacterial barrier (no bandage needed).
- Decreases pain and helps to lower inflammation.
- Speeds up the healing process.
- Additional Information
Ingredients List of ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbus (Pyrus Sorbus) Extr., Glycerin, Hydrocotyle (Centella Asiatica) Extr., Calendula Officinalis Extr., Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Carbomer , Sweet Marjoram (Origanum Majorana) Extr., Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Extr., Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Extr., Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extr. Brand ALGEMEEN Usage Text Daily cleanse affected area with warm water or a saline solution only, so as to preserve epithelial cells from irritation. Apply generously two or three times a day, as needed. To help prevent skin proliferation, extend application to the surrounding area.
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review