- Gratis verzending boven de €49,-
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Voor 00:00 besteld = volgende werkdag in huis
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Pharmahorse PharmaMash Electrolytes
PharmaMash, a supplement and mash in 1.
PharmaMash Electrolytes is composed of the minerals: sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium and magnesium. Whilst exercising, a horse will sweat and lose those essential salts, also known as minerals. Furthermore, this innovative mash contains, among other things, soya hulls, alfalfa, sunflower seed husks and timothy.
PharmaMash Electrolytes is grain and gluten free!
Unique: This slobber can be fed to your horse both dry and wet; adding warm water is optional.
All the benefits at a glance:
- Based on soya hulls: a fibre source for horses next to grass/hay
- Low energy content (0.7 EWpa); can easily be given as a supplement to the normal rations.
- Economical in use: only € 0.80 per day (based on the recommended dosage for horses)
- Neutral raw materials and non-vitaminised, no interactions with added supplements.
- Packed under protective conditions, long shelf-life without preservatives
Potassium has a positive influence on the functioning of the nervous system and plays a role in maintaining supple muscles.
Magnesium is good for the functioning of muscles and contributes to a good electrolyte balance.
Calcium helps to release energy from food and it is important for normal muscle functions.
Attention: PharmaMash Electrolytes contains essential salts: minerals. These should not be confused with salt lick or mineral lick, which is also composed of salts but not electrolytes
Pony (± 300 kg): 200 grams per day