Equistro flexadin ucii
Gratis verzending boven de €50,-
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Gratis testen via ons Test Center
- Overleg met onze specialisten
|Contents||Number of days||Price||Price per day|
Equistro Flexadin 600 g
Flexadin is an original complementary feeding stuff formulation based on a revolutionary concept, a patented collagen (UC II) in combination with MSM and Ipaligo Manganese.
UC II’s difference lies in its patented extraction process that ensures the undenatured (natural) preservation of its natural triple helix structure as opposed to the hydrolysed collagens often employed. This natural form enables it to behave differently from other type II collagen ingredients once administered to the horse. Upon reaching the small intestine, UC II’s novel interaction with the digestive tract is thought to explain its capacity to contribute to the continuing good health and mobility of the horse’s joints. MSM is a naturally occurring sulphur compound and nutritional component of many foods. Bioavailable sulphur is an important component of the GAGs matrix. The readily assimilated chelated manganese plays a key role as a co-factor during healthy collagen synthesis.
How does FLEXADIN work?
Flexadin reunites 3 different key ingredients that support joint health and mobility. The combination of these ingredients targets the many different aspects necessary for an optimal joint function, rather than simply having an effect on isolated components only.
• UC II is a native biologically active type II collagen that has been extracted from chicken cartilage via a patented process that preserves its molecular form and quality which are key to its unique role in joint nutrition compared to the commonly used hydrolysed type II collagen which is subject to structural modifications following heat and/or chemical intervention. UC II contains specific structural regions called epitopes found on the intact triple helix which enable a privileged and natural interaction with the digestive tract and its closely associated immune system. The consequences for joint health have been demonstrated in equine clinical trials versus the “industry standard”, glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate (Gupta 2009)
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a naturally occurring sulphur compound and nutritional component of many foods. This sulphur containing element is the stable end product of the methyl-S-methane series of compounds that provide bioavailable sulphur to living organisms. Sulphur is an important component of the cartilage matrix GAG’s.
• Chelated manganese is an organic form trace element in a readily assimilated form for optimal absorption and retention in the body compared to the inorganic form. Manganese is a critical cofactor for collagen and Glycosaminoglycan (GAG) synthesis and metabolism which are fundamental components of articular cartilage. Some recent research alludes to an increased role of manganese in synthesis of GAGs
|Contents - gram||600 gr|
|Rug Size||145 | 195 cm|
|Ingredients||Bevat: MSM 39,6%, niet-gedenatureerd collageen type II UC-II, mangaan 10 480 mg/kg.|
Aanbevolen dagelijkse hoeveelheid:
* Opstart dosering bedraagt 1,5 schepje (15gr) per dag, voor de duur van 12 weken of totdat er een verandering wordt waargenomen