Privacy Statement DocHorse
Data protection is of great importance to DocHorse and we want to be open and transparent about the processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy that sets out how your personal data is processed and protected.
Who is the custodian of your personal data?
DocHorse BV is the administrator of the personal data you provide us with, and is responsible for your personal data by virtue of applicable data protection law.
The Limiet 22B
Phone number: 030 -241 2830
Chamber of Commerce number 30216798
VAT No: NL822044419B01
About the data processing
Below you can read how we process your data, where we store it or have it stored, which security techniques we use and for whom the data are transparent. We store all data in a secure database. We do not pass this information on to third parties for commercial purposes. Do you want to view your personal data, or change or delete your personal data from our system? No problem. Once you have created an account, you can do so yourself. Or you can let us know by phone or email.
What data do we need from you?
- First and last name - so that we can speak to you personally
- Address a place of residence - For correct and fast delivery.
- Telephone number - so that we can reach you quickly in case of questions or explanations
- Date of birth - We can congratulate you on your birthday and offer a discount on your date of birth (not mandatory).
- VAT number - So that your business invoice can be fully downloaded. Shipments abroad can be delivered without VAT upon delivery of a valid VAT number.
- Discipline By knowing which discipline interests you the most in, we can adapt our mailings to this and prevent you from receiving newsletters about topics that are of less interest to you.
- Payment details - In order to be able to pay for your order, you use our secure payment environment. If you pay for your order immediately via our MultiSafepay payment system, your bank account and credit card number are not known to us. Through MultiSafepay, we may refund money to you without having access to that information. We only see if the payment has been successful. Or not. We can only link the name of the account and the IBAN number to your order if you order on the basis of 'pay after receipt of the invoice' and then pay by bank transfer. Your bank account number will only be used if you receive money back from us.
- IP Address - In the shop, we can tell the IP address (of your computer, tablet or telephone) who placed the order. In the future, we will be able to withhold your preferences and, if necessary, give you appropriate advice. Once you have created an account, we can immediately see that no one else is using your DocHorse.nl account.
- E-mail Address - You will receive an email about your order, invoice, any questions and status information. You will only receive a newsletter or offers if you have signed up for it. You can always unsubscribe via an e-mail to email@example.com or via a link at the bottom of the newsletter.
Furthermore, we use your data for the following:
- Customer Service - You can call us, email us or contact us via Facebook or via chat. Where relevant, we make notes of this so that the information is not lost.
- Account - Once you have created a DocHorse account, your personal details will be displayed there. Name, delivery and invoice address, telephone number, login details and possibly the VAT number. In that case, you do not have to enter these data again and again. After creating your account, you can also see what you have ordered.
- Administration - You will receive an invoice from us for your administration. This is also your warranty certificate. We store your order and the invoices for a minimum of seven years, in accordance with the rules imposed on us by the tax authorities.
- Newsletters - You can sign up for our newsletters. Do you prefer not to receive any more newsletters? You can easily unsubscribe via an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the link at the bottom of the newsletter you receive.
- Reviews - You can help other customers with your review. By sharing your experiences, you give others an even better picture of a product or service. The reviews that are placed on the website are stored in the shop's database and are visible to other customers.
- Fraud prevention - Sometimes we need to use customer data to investigate, prevent and counteract suspected fraud. In extreme cases, this may mean that we pass on your data to government agencies.
Our webshop has been developed with software from Magento. Personal data that you make available to us for the purpose of providing our services will be shared with this party. Magento has access to your data in order to provide us with (technical) support, they will never use your data for any other purpose. On the basis of the agreement we have concluded with them, Magento is obliged to take appropriate security measures. These security measures consist of SSL encryption and a strong password policy.
E-mail and mailing lists
To process (part of) the payments in our webshop we use the platform of MultiSafePay. MultiSafePay processes your name, address and residence details as well as your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. MultiSafePay has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. MultiSafePay reserves the right to use your data to further improve the service and to share (anonymized) data with third parties in the context of this.
All of the above warranties regarding the protection of your personal data also apply to the components of MultiSafePay's service for which they engage third parties. MultiSafePay will not store your data for longer than is permitted by law.
We collect reviews via the Trusted Shops platform. In some cases, Trusted Shops may contact you to explain your review.
In case we invite you to leave a review, we will share your name and e-mail address with Trusted Shops. They only use this data for the purpose of inviting you to leave a review. Trusted Shops has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Trusted Shops reserves the right to engage third parties for the provision of the service, for which we have granted permission to Trusted Shops. All the above guarantees with regard to the protection of your personal data also apply to the parts of the services for which Trusted Shops engages third parties.
Shipping and logistics
If you place an order with us, it is our task to have your package delivered to you, and to inform you of the status of the shipment. For this we use SendCloud. SendCloud is the program in which we can create our labels, and from where the package number is generated.
If you place an order with us, it is our task to have your package delivered to you. We use the services of PostNL for the execution of the deliveries. It is therefore necessary for us to share your name, address and residence details with PostNL. PostNL shall only use these data for the purpose of implementing the agreement. In the event that PostNL engages subcontractors, PostNL shall also make your data available to these parties.
If you place an order with us, it is our task to have your package delivered to you. We use the services of DPD for the execution of the deliveries. It is therefore necessary for us to share your name, address and place of residence with DPD. DPD only uses these data for the purpose of performing the agreement. In the event that DPD engages subcontractors, DPD will also make your data available to these parties.
Invoicing and Accounting
In order to keep our records and accounts, we make use of the services of Exact. We share your name, address and place of residence details and details regarding your order. This data is used to administer sales invoices. Your personal data will be sent and stored in a protected manner.
Exactly is obliged to secrecy and will treat your data confidentially. Exactly does not use your personal data for purposes other than those described above.
Purpose of the data processing
General purpose of the processing
We only use your data for the purpose of providing our services. This means that the purpose of the processing is always directly related to the order you give. We do not use your data for (targeted) marketing purposes. If you share data with us and we use this data to contact you at a later time - other than at your request - we will ask you for explicit permission to do so. Your data will not be shared with third parties other than for the purpose of meeting accounting and other administrative obligations. These third parties are all bound to secrecy on the basis of the agreement between them and us or an oath or legal obligation.
Automatically collected data
Data that is automatically collected by our website is processed for the purpose of further improving our services. These data (e.g. your IP address, web browser and operating system) are not personal data.
Cooperation in tax and criminal investigations
In some cases, DocHorse.nl may be obliged by law to share your information in connection with fiscal or criminal investigations by the government. In such a case, we will be forced to share your data, but we will oppose it within the limits of the law.
We store your data as long as you are a client of us. This means that we will keep your customer profile until you indicate that you no longer wish to use our services. If you indicate this to us (this may be by e-mail, telephone or chat) we will also regard this as a ‘forget me’ request. Pursuant to applicable administrative obligations we must store invoices with your (personal) data, so we will store this data for as long as the applicable term runs. However, employees no longer have access to your client profile and the documents we have created as a result of your order.
Pursuant to the applicable Dutch and European legislation, you, as the data subject, have certain rights with regard to the personal data that are processed by or on behalf of us. We will explain below what these rights are and how you can invoke them.
In principle, in order to prevent misuse, we only send copies and copies of your data to your e-mail address already known to us. In the event that you wish to receive the information by another e-mail address or, for example, by post, we will ask you to provide proof of identity. We keep records of completed requests; in the event of a request to forget, we administer anonymised data. You will receive all copies and copies of data in the machine-readable data format that we use within our systems. You have the right to complain to the Personal Data Authority at any time if you suspect that we are using your personal data in the wrong way.
You always have the right to view the data that we process (or have processed) and that relate to your person or are traceable for that purpose. You can make a request to this effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will then receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a copy of all data to the e-mail address known to us with an overview of the processors in possession of this data, stating the category in which we have stored this data.
Right of rectification
You always have the right to have the data that we process (or have processed) and that relate to your person or are traceable for that purpose, modified. You can make a request to this effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will then receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is accepted, we will send you a confirmation that the details have been adjusted at the e-mail address known to us.
Right to limitation of processing
You always have the right to limit the data we process (or have processed) that relate to your person or are traceable to it. You can make a request to this effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will then receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a confirmation at the e-mail address known to us that the data will no longer be processed until you lift the restriction.
Right to portability
You always have the right to have the data that we process (or have processed), relating to your person or that can be traced back to you, carried out by another party. You can make a request to this effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will then receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you copies or copies of all data about you that we have processed or that have been processed by other processors or third parties on our behalf at the e-mail address known to us. In all probability, in such a case, we will no longer be able to continue to provide services, because the safe linking of data files will then no longer be guaranteed.
Right of objection and other rights
In such cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by or on behalf of DocHorse.com. If you object, we will immediately cease data processing in anticipation of the handling of your objection. If your objection is well-founded, we will make copies and/or copies of data that we process or have processed available to you and will then permanently cease processing.
You also have the right not to be subjected to automated individual decision-making or profiling. We do not process your data in such a way that this right applies. If you believe that this is the case, please contact our contact person for privacy matters.
Contact person for privacy matters
Mrs C.M. van der Pouw