Kentucky dog rug pearls
This outstanding Dog Coat Pearls was made to match the Kenytucky line of saddle pads and fly veils for horses.
- Voor 17:00 uur besteld, morgen in huis
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Gratis testen via ons Test Center
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Kentucky Dog rug Pearls
This outstanding Dog Coat Pearls was made to match the Kenytucky line of saddle pads and fly veils for horses. It has a filling of 160g and features an artificial rabbit skin lining for extra comfort which creates tiny air pockets that trap and retain the body heat of the dog. The soft lining also polishes the dog’s coat and the artificial sheepskin on the neck offers comfort and warmth. This hood can be folded back over the neck for extra cover.
This fancy coat has a unique horizontal quilting and is made out of a breathable material (43% nylon, 43% polyester and 14% spandex). The stunning piping made out of pearls is a real eye-catcher! There is a hook & loop front closure covered in artificial leather, same as the closure on the belly. The coat is machine washable at 30° (no dryer).
- Horizontal quilting & pearl piping
- Velcro closures on chest and belly
- Artificial rabbit skin lining for extra warmth and comfort
- Artificial sheepskin on the neck
- Outer fabric 43% nylon, 43% polyester and 14% spandex