Pavo Foal Milk 10 kg
Mare milk has a special structure with lots of sugars, and a low concentration of dry matter. Cow milk significantly differs from mare milk, which makes it less suitable for foals. On the other hand, Pavo foal milk is fine-tuned to the specific makeup of mare milk and provides for the needs of motherless foals. Motherless foals that have been raised with Pavo foal milk, will develop optimally and will not be second-rate to foals that are nursed by their mother.
- Additional Information
Brand PAVO Usage Text
* Do not prepare more foal milk than the quantity you need for 12 hours
* We recommend re-heating the already prepared foal milk or keeping it warm au bain marie'. The 'au bain marie' method is heating something in or above warm water.
Take a large pan or bowl with a minimum content of 1liter and put this in or above a larger pan with hot water. The 'au bain marie' method prevents curdling or scorching.
* The foal milk can also be re-heated in a microwave.
Preparing 1 liter of foal milk: (1 liter = 1000 ml)
* Take a pan with a content of at least 1 liter
* Put 300 ml cold water in the pan
* Add 400 ml boiling water, which will give you 700 ml water with a temperature of about 60 °C
* Add 1 scoop (= 100 grams) of Pavo Foal Milk powder and stir until completely dissolved
* Add 300 ml cold water while stirring. This results in 1 liter of hand-warm foal milk (temperature about 40 °C)
Quantiy 10 kg
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review