Kentucky half pad anatomic
- Gratis verzending boven de €75,-
- Door drukte zijn leveringen vertraagd
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Kentucky Horsewear Anatomic Half Pad Asborb
Due to high demand of riders Kentucky has developed a half pad with the same composition as the popular half pad absorb but one that is a lot thinner. Therefore, the rider has a better connection with the horse. This improves the contact between rider and horse, whilst still offering great protection to the horse’s back.
Thanks to the 5-layer system the half pad absorbs shocks and minimalizes the pressure of the saddle and rider. The Anatomic Half Pad is made out of an absorb fabric, a memory foam, a shock absorbing gel, again a memory foam and another absorb fabric. The outside lining is a micro-fibre with ventilation holes for quick dry and anti-slip.
Thanks to the reduced thickness of the half pad it offers maximal freedom and stability and reduces back pain as well as offering more comfort for horse and rider. The anatomic shape ensures freedom of the withers and spine.
- Thinner for a closer contact with the horse
- 5-layer system
- Anatomically shaped to offer freedom to the withers and spine
- Better comfort for horse and rider
- Available in black, one size
|Rug Size||145 | 195 cm|