Kentucky pearls dressage saddle pad
- Gratis verzending boven de €50,-
- Op voorraad = vandaag verzonden
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Kentucky Saddle Pad Pearl Dressage
The saddle pad pearl is shaped for dressage and provides excellent cushioning between the horse’s back and the saddle while protecting against friction.
This saddle pad has a unique horizontal quilting and is made out of a breathable material (43% Nylon, 43% Polyester and 14% Spandex). The stunning piping made out of pearls is a real eye-catcher! This saddle pad in combination with one of our Fly Veils stone & pearl (long or Wellington) or our Fly Veil Wellington Glitter is just drop-dead-gorgeous!
The saddle pad has no annoying straps to attach to the saddle, only a nylon strap for the girth. The saddle pad pearls features a subtle leather logo in the same colour as the saddle pad, whilst still offering enough room to embroider the saddle pad if needed.
- Excellent cushioning, protects against friction
- Horizontal quilting
- Pearl piping
- Perfect combination with the pearl fly veils
- No saddle straps, only girth straps
- Subtle leather logo
- Room to embroider
|Rug Size||95 | 122 cm|