Kentucky air tech eventing boots front
- Gratis verzenden vanaf €75,-
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Gratis testen via ons Test Center
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Kentucky Air Tech Eventing Boots (front legs)
The Air Tech Eventing Boot exists out of 5 layers. On the inside there is a very breathable knitted lining which ensures a soft feeling against the skin and therefore prevents rubs. This lining also prevents the boot from slipping or turning. The second layer exists out of 5mm thick EVA foam. This material is extremely light and shock absorbing and offers a lot of stability to the boot as well as your horse’s leg. This EVA foam is perforated with ventilation holes to allow the heat to escape so the legs don’t overheat.
The third layer is a 2mm thick TPU hard shell that stops the largest impact and prevents penetration from horse shoes or studs. On the back of the front leg Kentucky has added another layer of 5mm thick EVA foam.
The outer layer is made out of perforated artificial leather. The tiny ventilation holes prevent the leg from overheating. The material doesn’t absorb water which allows the Air Tech Eventing Boots to maintain their light weight. Therefore they can enhance the performance and contribute to the comfort of the horse during these long, hard cross-country courses.
On the side of the fetlock Kentucky added a seem to ensure a perfect fit and the Air Tech Eventing Boots don’t slide off and don’t turn.
The Eventing Boots feature an extremely strong Velcro fastening. Quick tip: put some tape around the fastening of the boots to extend their durability.
- Air Tech Technology: extremely breathable to avoid overheating
- Knitted lining for comfort
- Shock-absorbing and breathable EVA foam
- TPU hard shell protects against large impact
- Breathable perforated artificial leather on the outside
- Doesn't absorb water
- Perfect fit, doesn't slide off or turn
- Strong Velcro fastening
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Full: 19.5 cm tall - Medium: 17.5 cm tall
|Rug Size||95 | 122 cm|