Kentucky recuptex stable boots
- Gratis verzenden vanaf €75,-
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Gratis testen via ons Test Center
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Kentucky Recuptex Boots
The recuptex stable boots combine 21st Century fabric technology with an anatomically shaped outer, incorporating removable, breathable wraps styled in an intelligent material called Recuptex.
The breathable neoprene outer skin allows freedom of movement and the sturdy generous Velcro straps ensure a secure fit, yet they are quick and easy to put on and take off.
Based on the Bekaert BEKINOX® technology*, the Magnetic Recuptex Stable Boots contain the finest Inox yarn (a stainless steel fiber) that are woven into the fabric. It creates a faraday cage which reflects the magnetic fields created in the horse’s body. Preserving these fields stimulates blood circulation and oxygen flow which heals and both reduces swelling and inflammation and enables faster healing of micro fractures. Ideal for treating horses with chronic arthritis and with tendon problems. It also accelerates the recovery process in a natural protective environment.
Both wraps and outer boot can be machine washed at 30°, without reducing their effectiveness or performance.
- Easy solution to bandaging
- Anatomically shaped outer
- Removable, breathable wraps styled in Recuptex
- Breathable Neoprene outer skin
- Strong Velcro straps: easy to handle
- Faraday cage reflects the magnetic fields created in the horse’s body
- Stimulates blood circulation and oxygen flow
- Vital support against tendon problems
- Supports healing and helps speed recovery
- Machine washable at 30°, no dryer
- Colour: Black
- Size: Full