Kentucky stud girth
- Door drukte kunnen leveringen vertraagd zijn
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Gratis testen via ons Test Center
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Kentucky Horsewear Stud Girth
In addition to the wide protective plate, the Kentucky Horsewear Stud Girth is anatomically shaped offering comfort and safety when jumping while limiting the risk of injuries caused by horseshoes or studs. Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse’s natural movement, the Kentucky Horsewear Stud Girth offers both comfort and freedom. It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries. It features elastics on both ends to equalize pressure as well as three D-rings to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth. The elastics are very strong and stay firm as they are three double made. The Stud Girth features an EVA protective inner.
The Stud Girth is made out of artificial leather, making it 100% animal-friendly and easy to maintain. The artificial leather doesn’t take in any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore very durable! It does not change colour and doesn’t get damaged easily.
Available in black or brown, from size 115 cm to 140 cm.
- Anatomically shaped
- Protects against injuries
- Wide protective plate
- Elastics on both sides: equalizes pressure
- Three double elastics: very strong and stays firm
- Three D-rings
- Buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
- EVA protective inner
- Artificial leather: 100% animal friendly & easy maintenance + durable!
- Colours: black or brown
- Sizes 115-140 cm