Horseware - Rambo Supreme Heavy Vari-Layer
For superior warmth without the weight, the Rambo Supreme with Vari-Layer keeps your horse warm without bogging him down.
New technology from Horseware Ireland means less weight for your horse to carry, but more heat than one would expect in a rug this light. Breathable and waterproof, it's constructed with a ballistic nylon outer shell, 450 grams of thermobonded fiberfill insulation and an antibacterial, antistatic polyester lining. This heavy turnout blanket is styled for comfort and convenience with patented V-front closure system, Leg Arches™, tail flap, reflective strips and a wipe-clean tail cord.
Compatible with Horseware liners and comes with a removable hood.
The Rambo Supreme Heavy Weight Vari-Layer Turnout offers:
- Waterproof, breathable
- Vari-Layer technology for less weight and more heat retention
- Comes with removable hood
- 1680 D Ballistic nylon outer with thermobonded fiberfill
- Antibacterial and antistatic polyester lining
- Patented V-front closure system
- Leg arches
- 450 gram fill
- Reflective strips for safety
- Wipe clean tail cord and tail flap
- Crossed secure surcingles
- Compatible with liner system
Some of the best ideas are obvious. In a standard rug, 80% of heat loss is concentrated in 40% of the surface area. With this knowledge in mind, Horseware Ireland introduces Vari-Layer into the Horseware rug line. Vari-Layer increases fiber coverage across the horse's back and hips to decrease heat loss. The layering of fiber allows the rug to wrap closely around the horse, trapping heat with less weight in the overall rug. The effect of gravity compression on the rug fill is lessened, and the rug stays fuller longer.
Available in black with red piping