Trust 2,5 ring leather
- Gratis verzending boven de €49,-
- Voor 00:00 besteld = vandaag verzonden
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Trust 2,5 Ring Leather
This bit is extremely versatile as the 3-Ring bits due to the different rein options. It is a good choice for sensitive horses as it is a little bit softer than the 3-ring Pessoa bit, leading to a higher level of acceptance. The lever action has a slight delay due to the lateral offset position of the upper ring. Cross-Country riders sometimes prefer to add a curb strap to get more direct action. The pressure on the poll is limited that way.
The leather bits are a remarkable sight in the TRUST Equestrian collection. The bits are handcrafted in the Netherlands. The core of the bit is made of reinforced nylon. The leather that is stitched around this core, is naturally tanned without chemicals. The saliva production softens the leather bit and makes it more pleasant for the horse. The flexible mechanism in combination with the taste of the leather, makes the bit particularly suitable for horses with a sensitive mouth. The round construction and the flexibility of the leather mouthpiece are unique.
- 2,5 ring/universal bit
- Thickness: 20mm
|Rug Size||145 | 195 cm|
- Trust baby pelham leather€199.99
- Trust full cheek leather€159.99
- Trust flexi 2,5 ring eggbut€119.99
- Trust dee bit leather€149.99
- Trust pelhampriempjes lang€14.99