Kentucky half pad anatomic + sheepskin
- Gratis verzending boven de €50,-
- Op voorraad = vandaag verzonden
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Kentucky Horsewear Absorb Saddle Pad Anatomic Sheepskin
Due to high demand of riders Kentucky has developed a half pad with the same composition as the classic Absorb saddle pad but this one is a lot thinner. Therefore, the rider has a better connection with the horse. This improves the contact between rider and horse, whilst still offering great protection to the horse’s back.
Thanks to the 5-layer system the pad absorbs shocks and minimalizes the pressure of the saddle and rider. The Sheepskin Anatomic Half Pad is made out of an absorb fabric, a memory foam, a shock absorbing gel, again a memory foam and another absorb fabric. The outside lining is a micro-fibre with ventilation holes for quick dry and anti-slip.
Because of the reduced thickness of the half pad it offers maximal freedom and stability and reduces back pain. It offers extra comfort to the horse and rider. The anatomic shape ensures the freedom of the withers and spine. The artificial sheepskin has no technical features, it only serves a design purpose, since the sheepskin is only placed at the height of the withers and alongside the cushions of the saddle.
- Thinner for a closer contact with the horse
- 5-layer system
- Anatomically shaped to offer freedom to the withers and spine
- Design : artificial sheepskin
- Extra comfort for horse and rider
- Available in black with either natural, black or brown sheepskin, one size