Kentucky sheepskin girth (short)
- Gratis verzending boven de €49,-
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Voor 17.00 besteld = vandaag verzonden
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Kentucky Sheepskin Dressage Girth
The Kentucky Horsewear sheepskin short girth is classic style looking girth but with innovative materials. The girth is made out of nice quilted cotton in combination with extremely soft sheepskin.
The Sheepskin girth is the ideal solution for horses with a sensitive skin and horses that are freshly clipped and to prevent girth galls and rubs.
The D rings are made out of Stainless steel. The D rings in the middle can be used to attach training aids.
The materials used to make the Sheepskin girth makes it very easy to maintain. After using you can wash it in the washing machine at 30° C.
- Soft, comfortable and long lasting
- Ideal for sensitive horses and prevent girth galls and rubs
- Machine washable at 30° C
- Perfect for training or competition
- Stainless steel D-rings
- D-rings in the middle to attach training aids
- Sizes: from 55 – 75
- Colours: black
|Rug Size||145 | 195 cm|