Kentucky sheepskin antomic dressage girth
- Gratis verzending boven de €49,-
- Voor 00:00 besteld = vandaag verzonden
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Kentucky Sheepskin Dressage Girth
The dressage girth comes with a set of two sheepskin liners. The black girth comes with one naturel liner and one black liner, the brown girth with a naturel and a brown one.
Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse’s natural movement, the dressage girth offers both comfort and freedom. It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries. It features elastics on both ends to equalize pressure as well as a D-ring to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth. The elastics are very strong and stay firm as they are three double made.
The Anatomic girth is made out of artificial leather, making it 100% animal-friendly and easy to maintain. The artificial leather doesn’t take in any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore very durable. It does not change colour and doesn’t get damaged easily.
- Anatomically shaped
- Elastics on both sides to equalizes pressure
- Strong and firm three double elastics
- D-ring to attach schooling equipment
- Buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
- Artificial leather
- Set of 2 sheepskin liners: 1 naturel, 1 in same colour as girth
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Clean with the Kentucky Tack Cleaner or water (not glycerine soap)
|Rug Size||145 | 195 cm|
- Stübben equi-soft girth€299.00
- Kentucky tack cleaner€19.99
- Kentucky sheepskin girth (short)€124.99