Kentucky anatomic girth
- Gratis verzending boven de €49,-
- Voor 00:00 besteld = vandaag verzonden
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Overleg met onze specialisten
Kentucky Anatomic Girth
Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse’s natural movement, offers both comfort and freedom. It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing to breathe better. It features elastics on both ends to equalize pressur. The elastics are very strong and stay firm as they are three double made. The Anatomic girth features an EVA protective inner.
The Anatomic girth is made out of artificial leather, making it 100% animal-friendly and easy to maintain. The artificial leather doesn’t take in any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore very durable! It does not change colour and doesn’t get damaged easily.
Available in black or brown, from size 115 cm to 140 cm.
- Anatomically shaped
- Elastics on both sides: equalizes pressure
- Three double elastics
- Three D-rings
- Buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
- EVA protective inner
- Artificial leather: 100% animal friendly
- Colours: black or brown
- Sizes 115-140 cm
- Also available with removable sheepskin
|Rug Size||145 | 195 cm|
- Kentucky half pad anatomic€109.99
- Kentucky halter set 4 pieces€44.99
- Kentucky tack cleaner€19.99
- Kentucky stud girth€194.99